Saturday, March 20, 2010

March holidays going over!! =.=

Wow in juz a blink of eyes the march holidays is goin to be over soon...I went for my CCA camp on the starting of the holidays two days after the Sec 3s overseas adventure camp!... It was dam tiring i tell u, one camp after another wtf!!! Although i dont wish to go for the CCA camp but i have no choice but to go..Haiz... My CCA camp was a torture man...I tried my best to tahan all the punishment and the 3 days...But my old wrist fracture injury came back omfg it was dam painful...But i still have to bare wif it till the 3rd day..Finally third day ended!!! I went bac home feeling so comfortable! HAHAHA finally went bac home MAN!!! But when i went home i rmb there are still alot of hw omGOSH i am not going to make it to finish the hw so i did some and till today i oni finish 2! WTF... This holiday dont seem to be a holiday to mi but too bad this is life.... T.T

DoomSlayeR™started this journey at5:58 PM

DarkSoul™

about me

*Name: --Sean Ang Bing De--
*Age: --14 on 1st Jan--
*From: --Singapore--
*Job: --Student--

recent

First Post!

past

<$BlogArchiveName$>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

>

tagboard


--paste-the--codes--here

links

Sister

Royston

Colleen

Cassandra

Wei Ru

credits

blogger
blogskins

our journey, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins